Stevens Advantage is in search of dealers for these states: California, Montana, Oregon, Washington
Expectations and Qualities of a Stevens Dealer:
- The ability to promote the Stevens Industries product line
- A sufficient sales staff to cover the territory
- A qualified estimating and project management staff
- An acceptable credit history
- The ability to bond projects when required
- The ability to install materials
The Process to become a Stevens Industries Dealer:
- First, you will need to complete the Dealer Request form. All information on the form will be confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.
- Next, a meeting will be arranged with the dealer sales manager. This involves setting up a meeting and a visit to your office. Topics at this meeting will include: geographic territory, sales expectations, review of project management capabilities as well as the ability to handle installation of the product.
- You will be expected to forward current financial information and references. These references will be used to establish appropriate line of credit with Stevens Industries. Once again, this information is confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.
- The final step in becoming a dealer will be a Stevens Industries factory visit. We will include a factory tour, specific overview of product lines and offerings, and an opportunity to meet the Stevens Industries administration, project management and estimating staff.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Stevens Industries dealer. We look forward to the opportunity to meet and talk with you.
Dealer Sales Manager